Birkenstock Women's Granada Sandal - 92043
Regular price $94.95
Fine cut out detailing adds soft sophistication to this Birkenstock basic. Adjustable straps and the signature footbed ensure a perfect, comfortable fit.
- Made in Germany
- Birkibuc – a durable, synthetic upper material with a nubuck leather-like texture and a soft backing
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- To ensure longevity use the Birkenstock Shoe Care Kit
- Narrow width (equivalent A/B)
- Sizes offered 36-42
- Color Black
- Avoid extreme heat
Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
Insole: Leather lining
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.