Birkenstock Women's Arizona Sandal - 10249
Regular price $140.00
- Contoured cork-latex footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birko-Flor® synthetic leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Upper material: Birko-Flor®
Birko-Flor® is a skin-friendly, tear-resistant and easy-to-care-for synthetic material which is exclusively used by BIRKENSTOCK.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.